My Petro Rewards was declined.
Stores usually decline Petro Rewards for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your Petro Rewards website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with Petro during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by Petro.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for Petro Rewards.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the Petro Rewards guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn Petro Rewards rewards in the Petro Rewards guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn Petro Rewards for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for Petro Rewards.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay Petro Rewards on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.